- Talk, Propositions Towards Antifascist Filmmaking & Archival Research, Radical Film Network (Un)Conference, Genoa, Italy
- Working Paper Series talk, “This Is Toronto: Finding Antifascism in the Neoliberal Archives, 1979-1998” presented by Archive/Counter-Archive
- Conference paper,Whose Side Are You On? An Analysis of The Policing of Toronto’s Anti-Racist Action, Organized Abandonment: Cultures of Crisis and Resistance conference, Simon Fraser University, BC *Canceled due to Covid-19*
panel presentation, “Infiltrated with Arty-Tarty Types”: Queerness, National Unity, and the National Film Board, Canadian
Screens, Brock University, St.
Catherines, ON, Canada.
- Pickle Juice collective showcased in Where We Are, group exhibition and market at Beaver Hall Gallery, Toronto.
paper, 206 Carlton: A Case Study in Documentary Compilation Filmmaking, Transnational Radical Film Cultures, University of Nottingham, UK.
paper, 206 Carlton: A Case Study in Documentary Compilation Filmmaking, Breaking the Archive, University of Alberta, Edmonton,
- Collaborative panel presentation,
- 206 Carlton selected and screened at the Denver Underground Film Festival winning Second Runner-Up for Best Documentary
- Showing of work-in-progress project,
- Spoke on a panel at the 9th International Small Cinemas Conference in Florida Atlantic University on my experiences making 206 Carlton
- Began PhD studies at Queen’s University in Cultural Studies program
- Launched the Pickle Juice zine with Rebecca Radevski at ZineDream
- New website!
- Screened 206 Carlton at CineCycle & Ryerson Image Arts
- Alternative Toronto exhibition, 206 Carlton: Resisting Zundel published
Pickle Juice Issue #1 cover
June 13 screening at CineCycle